Product returns need to have express, written permission from us before a product can be returned. Products that have been installed on a machine, have the protective film removed, or otherwise used, cannot be returned. New product returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and loss of outbound shipping. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ship back returns. Items returned need to have your original order number on the box next to the shipping label. DESERTSCOOTERS is not responsible for and cannot accept returns that are damaged during return shipping.
DESERTSCOOTERS is not responsible for theft of a delivered package. Please act accordingly when selecting a shipping location.
If packaging of any returned item is not the same as how it was shipped out, DESERTSCOOTERS is not responsible for any additional damage occurred during return shipping.
Returns are handled on a case by case basis:
- The Product Arrived Damaged - DESERTSCOOTERS will pay to ship the product back to our facility and ship you an undamaged product. Damaged products must be reported within 3 days of receiving the item. DESERTSCOOTERS requires pictures of damaged product to verify damage. Once damaged product has been verified, DESERTSCOOTERS will send a return label for product to be shipped back.
- The Incorrect Product was Ordered - A 15% restocking fee is applied plus the customer is responsible for shipping the product back to us. The product must be unused with no signs of wear. We will be happy to assist you in ordering the correct product.
- The Correct Product was Ordered, the customer changed their mind: A 15% restocking fee is applied plus the customer is responsible for shipping the product back to DESERTSCOOTERS. The Return address may be different from shipping address, so the customer must reach out to DESERTSCOOTERS before shipping any part back. The product must be unused with no signs of wear, scratches, or debris.
- The Product was used: If the product was used with any sign of wear, scratches, or dirt, we will not accept the return. Fuel tanks, carburetors or complete units that have had contact with gasoline are non-returnable
* We do not accept returns after a part is used *
Customers must contact us (Sales@Desertscooters.com) within 7 days of the product being delivered to request a return.